Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MEXICO

















We drove to Roserito, Mexico a week and a half ago. It is about a 12 hour drive. Our sweet neighbors the Driggs invited us to go with them. Thanks to all of Robb's co-workers and my amazing family we were able to go with them without kids. It was so fun! When we first got there it was warmer then here but not as warm as I wanted it to be. Then it just got warmer and warmer. It was so fun to experiance Mexico, there roads are so crazy and the people are for the most part really friendly. The open air makets are the best where everyone says "Hey I've been waiting for you. Come in and see" how much nicer do you get then that. :) The beach house is owned by the Driggs really good friend who let us stay there. It looks little from the front and you have to walk down a narrow allie way to get to the part of the house we stayed in. Once inside it is big with a beautiful deck that over looks the ocean. We loved being there it was so peaceful. We saw dolphins almost everyday swimming buy. I tried to get a picture but the camera wouldn't do it justice. I have a picture of the back of the house. There are 85 stairs that Robb counted to go down to the beach. Crazy! But so worth the climb. All the houses are built so close together and the one to the left is still in construction. We ate some yummy yummy food and went to Fox studios to see where Xman and Titanic was filmed. The Driggs also invited there dear friends Debbie and Kevin. There was a total of 6 of us. They were such fun people to be with, in fact I think we are planing are next trip soon. There are so many pictures and so many stories and not enough time. I will post more pictures and maybe write more later.

3 comments:

Ronni Blair said...

Looks like so much fun, I love all your pictures they are so cute!!! Way to go on the blog....I need to keep working on mine.

Becky Driggs said...

I think we need to go back now and get away from this snow! I want to see all the pictures on the 2 of Feb. My house tamales and chocolate pudding.

Bugg's mama said...

wow, you are one luuuuuuuuuucky gal! So fun!