Wednesday, November 5, 2008

LAYAL'S 3 YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY

Layla's birthday was so fun, we went horse back riding. Layla had actually been bribed that if she slept in her bed all night for a week that she would get a real horse ride. Well she did it and it just so happened that Robb's good friend let us come out and ride on Layla's birthday. I can't believe that she is 3. She is so much fun to be with. She is our peace maker when it comes to battles with her sisters. Our dog Ivory is sitting next to them sorry you can't see her.




Of course all three of them got to ride the horse. Brielle was not having much fun, she just wanted to play in the dirt. Kiya loved it too. We have now rebribbed Layla but this time it has to be for a month before she gets another horse ride. For mom and dads sake I hope she makes a long time habit through this bribe.








This was my sad sad attempt at making Layla a zebra cake for birthday. She wanted a zebra cake so I thought no problem I will do it. It kind of looks like a zebra. She loved it and that is all that matters.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I love it...at least you tried!!