Sunday, November 16, 2008

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!

That is right I went to a NKOTB concert last night. Thanks to my sweet friend Amber Spec who got FREE tickets from her brother. She invited a bunch of us ladies from around the neighborhood. I got to get to know some ladies that are in my new 9th ward. I also got to invite Laurel G. from my old ward. She really knows how to rock the house even though she didn't know any of the songs or what there names were. The whole group was really fun to be with.
I never thought I would ever go to a NKOTB concert in my life time. Because I am not a crazy fan and I will be made fun of for the rest of my life for going. Needless to say it was an experience I will never forget. They played allot of there old songs that I sadly could remember the words to. I never owned a tape cassette of there music my sisters Mindy and RaChelle did. RaChelle even had a poster of Joey in her room. I thought of Mindy and RaChelle the whole time I was there. Mindy would have been there but she was working. RaChelle probably was there in spirit for a few seconds to check up on me. I wish I had pictures but I left my camera in the car. I will try to get some from my friend.
What happens at NKOTB concerts stays at NKOTB concerts!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

That is hilarious! That had to be so much fun to rock out to "Oh- Oh -Oh- Oh -Oh, Hangin Tough! LOVE IT!!!I have to admit I would have loved to rock out with you.